Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cal Academy of Sciences | Personal

We finally made our way into the California Academy of Sciences after a little more planning. Though there was no 2 mile long line out the front door like last week, it was still pretty crowded; albeit fun and entertaining. We probably spent the most time in the Steinhart Aquarium as the aquatic life was so diverse. Man, these animals live on such prime real estate! I think our next trip will have to be to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.

Here are some photos from our day out:





I could go for some unagi rice right now




Claude the Albino Alligator - I didn't see him move the entire time - what a life.



the living roof was not as cool as I expected


the underside of the living roof looks much cooler




frisky frogs



reminded me of Night at the Museum

No comments: