Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bernice + Jeff | Pleasanton, CA



The week leading up to President's Day Weekend was a pretty wet one but the clouds parted and the sun shone down for their big day. Bernice and Jeff chose not see each other before the ceremony and this made for a very heartfelt and emotional moment that caught everyone by surprise, including me. While I know Jeff to have a competitive spirit when it comes to sports, he's a generally reserved and guarded fellow, quiet about his emotions. When he saw Bernice come down the aisle he couldn't hold back the tears and it was a beautiful thing to witness - a groom seeing his bride for the first time. I love it.

Special thanks goes out to my brother-in-law Patrick for assisting me.

































































I don't usually post portraits but this is such a stunning bridal party!






















You can see their slideshow below or here:

No comments: