Monday, August 1, 2011

Joy + Anthony Engagement | Oakland & San Francisco

Having moved to Oakland about a year ago I thought I had cruised all the neighborhoods already. When Joy and Anthony shared their favorite places to hangout as ideas for our e-session I was excited to learn of some cool new spots around Piedmont. We started out our afternoon at the Morcom Rose Garden, mildly trespassed a cheerfully orange home, got a quick sushi fix, and chased the fleeting sun on the way to San Francisco. It was a fun night joined in by our friends Edena and Bryan.

I loved how little direction I had to give Joy and Anthony during our session. Something tells me their Berkeley wedding next month is going to be one awesome celebration.

























1 comment:

davina + daniel said...

great session tim!