Thursday, May 10, 2012

Edena + Bryan Engagement | San Francisco


When I found out where my dear friends Edena and Bryan were moving to I was stoked about the chance to shoot their engagement high above the San Francisco skyline. We had a wonderful afternoon venturing out to their favorite haunts around the city sprinkled with a bit of rain and lots of laughter. These two have an energy together that's absolutely contagious.

Their Mills College wedding is just around the corner and I can't wait.

Here are a few of my favorites from our afternoon together:












5 comments:

emtsou said...

Tim, long time no see buddy :D. Creative imagery as usual...! :)

The forestry one and the one with the red light up close are my personal favs. Requesting a copy. :)

See you at the wedding!

emtsou said...

Tim, long time no see!

Creative imagary as usual...:D

My personal favs: the backlit shot in the forest and closeup with Ed and B (red signal light in the background). Requesting copies for my photo library.

See you very soon in June buddy! :D

Jenny said...

Just saw this on FB - you guys look great! Congrats, Edena and Bryan, so excited for you :)

Jenny said...

Just saw this on FB - you guys look great! Congrats, Edena and Bryan, so happy for you :)

Diana said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you two!