Monday, December 3, 2007

RSNA Conference in Chicago

Last week I attended the RSNA Conference in Chicago - the largest Radiology Annual meeting in North America, if not the world. Tens of thousands of people from all over the world come to Chicago to learn about advances in the world of radiology, sell their products & services, and showcase their research. It was both awesome and overwhelming.

























With that, I had a lot of trouble finding hotel accommodations within reasonable distance from the convention center. I ended up staying at an OLD european-style hotel in Lincoln Park. It was really kinda dumpy. I can't remember the last time I watched TV on an old Zenith CRT.





I attended a couple dry and not-so dry classes at RSNA





Staying in Lincoln Park was a hidden blessing because there were plenty of late night Chicago good eats.


I made it a point to stop in Chinatown to eat at the original Joy Yee's Noodle Shop. Their fresh fruit mango drinks are probably the most popular item on the drink menu and I highly recommend it if you're in the area.


Lastly, Chicago has a gorgeous skyline!




No comments: