Saturday, April 19, 2003


The Dishes


The Dishes


"What are we having for dinner?" Every night remains to be a challenge to determine what we're havin' for dinner. After long days of work my mother doesn't feel like cooking and I don't blame her. I guess I could offer to cook but I dunno if they'd wanna eat what I would make on a daily basis. Back in Pittsburgh I frequently made curries, dumplings, fried rice, and noodle dishes. I think they'd tire of that quickly. ^_^

Okay. So maybe it's not the fatigue associated with cooking but the aftermath comprised of cleaning up and washing dishes. Yep, that's my theory - nobody wants to do the dishes. So last night, instead of the drudgery of determining what to eat and the associated chores, we went out to eat =) Anywho...at least the sink's not chock full of dishes.

Hmm..so what's for dinner tonight?

No comments: